NJSA 04 has opened registration for its Junior Development Academy Program for U5 – U7 Boys and Girls starting this Fall 2013.
The Junior Development Academy is for Boys and Girls between the ages of 5 & 7 who are new to the game, love soccer and wish to develop their skills in a positive learning environment while being trained by professional coaches who are at specifically qualified to work with young children. The program will be overseen by NJSA 04 Director of Coaching, Antonio Meza and conducted by JDA Technical Coordinator, Simon Muckle.
Registration is now open for boys and girls ages 5 – 7 for the fall and spring sessions of the JDA Program. Each session consists of 10 weeks (20 weeks total) with 2 practices per week for a total of 40 practice sessions.
The cost of the program covers the entire year from Fall to Spring (winter season will be additional).
The cost for the U5/U6 JDA Program is $425.00 and covers:
• Training Costs for the entire year (40 Sessions).
• Field Rental.
• Uniform (training shirt, shorts and socks).
• Comprehensive Player Evaluation.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED SO CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!!!
For more information please contact the JDA Office on 732-566-4275 or email JDA@njsa04.com
Location:Tab Ramos Sports Center, 17 Blair Road, Aberdeen, NJ 07747.
Practices – Mondays, 5:00pm – 6:00pm, Tab Ramos Sports Center:
September: 16th, 23rd, 30th,
October: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
November: 4th, 11th, 18th
Games – Fridays, 6:00pm – 7:00pm, Tab Ramos Sports Center:
September: 20th, 27th
October: 4th, 11th,18th, 25th
November: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
Dates for the Spring Sessions are to be determined.
COST: $425.00 (40 hours of high quality instruction and practices).
(10% discount available for multiple family members and multiple sessions)
This program represents a fantastic opportunity for any soccer player, girl or boy, who wishes to develop their technical skill and understanding of the game.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE JDA OFFICE AT JDA@NJSA04.COM OR 732-566-4275
NJSA 04 Junior Development Academy Registration Form
DATE OF BIRTH:________ AGE : 5 - 9 yrs._______
Height __________ Weight ___________
Playing Experience: ________________________________________________
Position: 1. ____________________2. __________________________________
Player Address: _________________________________________________________________
Player/Parent Email: ________________________________________________
Home ____________________Cell _____________________________________
Emergency Contact: _________________________________________________
Emergency Phone: __________________________________________________
PLEASE INDICATE TEE SHIRT SIZE:
YS YM YL YXL AS AM
PLEASE INDICATE SHORT SIZE:
YS YM YL YXL AS AM
PLEASE MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: NJSA 04
Tab Ramos Sports Center and NJSA 04 Amateur Minor Athletic Waivers and Release of Liability
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Tab Ramos Sports Center (TRSC), Howell Oak Glenn Park, Saint John Vianney HS, Matawan HS and NJSA 04 athletic/sports program, and related events and activities, the under signed:
1. Agrees that the parent(s) or legal guardian will instruct the minor participant that prior to participating he or she should inspect the facilities or equipment to be used and if the participant believes anything is unsafe, he or she should immediately advise his or her coach to supervisor of such condition(s) and refuse to participate.
2. Acknowledges and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own action, inactions or negligence but the action, inaction or negligence of others, the rules of play or the condition of the premises or any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. Assumes all the forgoing risks and accepts personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent total disability or death.
4. Releases, waived, discharges, and covenants not to sue TRSC, TRSP, NJSA 04, affiliated clubs, their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches, and other employees of the organization; other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and if applicable, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as “release” from any and all claims , property, caused or alleged to be in whole or in party by the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
I have read the above waiver and release, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and sign it voluntarily.
Signature of Parent or Guardian Print of Parent or Guardian – Date